Monday, May 23, 2011

Lego Kids Fest

On Friday the 20th I went to the lego kids fest.They had very big people from movies and books like from star wars they had c3po, r2d2, Darth Vader, Jango Fett, a clone, and a droid they had Spongebob and Patrick, batman, dinosaurs, Indiana Jones.They had a big pile of lego pieces right in the middle of the place.they had lego universe which is a video game on the computer and they had different places there where they had the same solid colors pink, green, red, blue, and black I did pink and made a space ship they also had  lego masters there. there was a place where you could buy lego sets I saw the death star which has 3,998 pieces the sad part was I couldn't get it because it was 400 dollars! I got the x-wing fighter which is going to be discontinued which means they will not sell it any more!

To Be Continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment